Hey,
My first post had to be titled "Introduction" as I wanted you all to know a little about me before you start reading my blogs (if you eventually do).
So here I am, just a random guy who is tired of being not able to make any sort of significant impact on the world. I said myself toady, that enough is enough and I will start writing my blog today itself. Let's change the world even though its in a very small way which explains the address of my blog "Insignificant Stuff That Matters". I broke it down for you just in case, it wasn't evident.
Here I was thinking as to what would be the topic for my blog. And the answer was prompt, it would be about everything I do in a day. Since I am a coder during the day, it would be obviously filled with the some nerd-stuff which would provide you all with some everyday code-hacks and in turn help you in your everyday life. Secondly, I am obsessed with matters that affect our society, so you would find certain social issues in general as well. I also feel very strongly for a lot of other things which you would discover over time.
So, without blabbering about myself further, I would end my post with a brief background of myself with the hope that you would continue reading my blog in the future.
I was named Abhash Garg by my parents. I grew up in Assam, India. Graduated from National Institute of Technology, Silchar with a bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Have been working as an Oracle Fusion Middleware since September, 2010. Other stuff, you would be able to know through my other posts. Cheers
My first post had to be titled "Introduction" as I wanted you all to know a little about me before you start reading my blogs (if you eventually do).
So here I am, just a random guy who is tired of being not able to make any sort of significant impact on the world. I said myself toady, that enough is enough and I will start writing my blog today itself. Let's change the world even though its in a very small way which explains the address of my blog "Insignificant Stuff That Matters". I broke it down for you just in case, it wasn't evident.
Here I was thinking as to what would be the topic for my blog. And the answer was prompt, it would be about everything I do in a day. Since I am a coder during the day, it would be obviously filled with the some nerd-stuff which would provide you all with some everyday code-hacks and in turn help you in your everyday life. Secondly, I am obsessed with matters that affect our society, so you would find certain social issues in general as well. I also feel very strongly for a lot of other things which you would discover over time.
So, without blabbering about myself further, I would end my post with a brief background of myself with the hope that you would continue reading my blog in the future.
I was named Abhash Garg by my parents. I grew up in Assam, India. Graduated from National Institute of Technology, Silchar with a bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Have been working as an Oracle Fusion Middleware since September, 2010. Other stuff, you would be able to know through my other posts. Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment